Friday 28 January 2011

Welcome

Well here I am, its been four long months since I triumphantly earned my Masters in digital game design and I am still (despairingly) trying to brake into the industry.  I was told it would be hard to get my foot in the proverbial door but I hadn't quite imagined how difficult it really could be.

In a recent rejection notice I was advised to start up a blog in order to keep my designer eye from falling into decay, during this period of inactivity and generally give my mind something to do while I hunker down to ride out this dam recession.

So as time goes on I will make posts about the various games I have played, looking at a game from a design perspective, noting what did and didn't work, what could be improved and so on and if any one happens across this page then I hope you will enjoy reading them.

1 comment: